Williams & Sivie, DDS Patient Info in Plano - Dental Videos & More
Here, you can find answers to many of your questions about our Practice and specific topics in Dentistry. If you can't find the answer here, feel free to email us or call us at (972) 596-9697 or 1 (888) 898-Smile.
Account Login - You can access appointment information, account information, make payments, see insurance claim status and even update your contact information. Click on the link to access your account.
Patient Education Tool - our Online Patient Education Tool gives you access to short, informative articles covering a wide range of dental education areas. The articles are organized into broad topics, including Dental Conditions, Dental Enhancements (Esthetic Dentistry), Orthodontics, Dental Care at Home, Preventive Care, and Health and Well-Being.
Dental Videos- Dental health videos provide information about dental health topics in video format. These videos are short, full-color videos that describe a wide range of dental procedures, health topics, and oral conditions.
Our Mission is to treat each person with the dignity, respect, and compassion that we would treat our own family. We have been granted a gift of healing that is not for our own benefit but for the good of others. We must approach each patient with the spirit of Servanthood and by giving of ourselves, we shall, in turn, be blessed.
All this is to say that we really, really care about our family of patients. From our office staff to the assistants to the doctors...even to the part-time helpers that just like working in a positive and encouraging atmosphere. Come see us at Williams & Sivie, DDS and experience the difference!
What makes Williams & Sivie, DDS different from any other Dental Office?
- True Artistic Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Long-term Staff Members. You get to see the same people each time you come in, the people that are familiar with YOUR situation, likes and dislilkes. Like returning to see an old friend.
- Advanced Technology
Diagnodent Laser Cavity detection
Zoom Enhanced Whitening.
- Sedation Dentistry is available for those that prefer to be mentally "somewhere else" during their dental visit.
The appearance of a Dental Office tells a lot about the people that will be caring for you.
- Is your Comfort important?
- Are Cleanliness and Sterility important?
- Do they keep up with improvements in Technology
- Are you just another patient or are you treated as though you were the ONLY patient?
- Do the Doctors and Staff have a passion for always learning and staying current with changes in Dentistry?
- Are they timely and considerate of YOUR time?
At Williams & Sivie, DDS...you will find ALL these things to be important!
See for yourself.
Follow Us On: